About this item
Your baby girl will love developing her balance with the sturdy Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Sit to Stride Baby Activity Walker. She can spin the spinner on the elephant belly, play with the fun bead chaser or see reflections in the sweet monkey mirror! The path to walking has never been more fun with the Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Sit to Stride Baby Activity Walker!
Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Sit to Stride Activity Walker:
- The Bright Starts Walker is for babies 6 months and up
- Helps baby develop balance while learning to walk
- Activities across multiple play areas
- This baby learning walker features a switch on giraffe neck, spinner elephant belly, flip book, monkey mirror and bead chaser
- Provides sturdy support for new walkers
- Coordinates with other items in the Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Collection
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Age Start:||6 Months|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 17.0 x 17.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does it fold up or could you make it fold by taking out screws and putting them back in later? Need to know ASAP. Thanks!
- No you can take it apart like it original wasby Shacocro9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does come apart easily. Assembly took about 3 minutes with the right tools. I'm assuming taking it apart would be the same!by MommyToALittlePrincess8/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you could easily take the screws out to fold up neatly. There are two screws on each side. It might not be something you would want to do every day but you could certainly do it to save space for packing or storage.by Bealpx137/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The walker will come apart in three pieces if you remove screws. Item will not fold .by mominmiami6/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately this product cannot fold and cannot be made to fold.by CommunityAnswer6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Shacocro9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not they don't. I was worried about this as well, but my son caught on really fast and hasn't fell down with it yet.by MommyToALittlePrincess8/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?