Similar items in stock
Bright Starts Musical Learning Table Toy
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Baby girl will never run out of new things to do and learn with the Pretty in Pink Musical Learning Table! From the sweet piano to the fun character flip book and the peek-a-boo ladybug, this activity table grows with baby and provides hours of entertainment for your little one! The purchase of this product helps support the Pink Power Mom program, benefiting breast cancer charities nationwide. To learn more, visit pinkpowermom.com. Fun comes first!
- Grows with baby featuring sitting and standing fun
- Can be used for floor play before legs are attached
- Songs and activities across 6 play areas: Flip book pages to play fun sound effects and change modes, Butterfly bead chaser, Tiger spinner, 4 piano keys play fun music and teach colors, Peek-a-boo ladybug compartment, Rattle spinner
- Encourages exploration while exposing baby to colors, numbers, greetings, opposites, and animal sounds
- 2 Modes
- A portion of the proceeds goes to support breast cancer charities
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Do not immerse in water.
|Age Group:||Sitting Up|
|Certifications & Claims:||ASTM|
|Age Range:||0 - 12 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9251|
|Contained Battery Type:||Carbon Zinc|
|Features:||Music, Sound & Lights: Entertains baby with fun sounds, melodies, and lights|
|Assembled Product Weight:||4.60 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 1.00 x 3.75 Inches|
Ask a question
- No they will not come off, that information is wrong and I wish all these sites would correct it.by jerz2301210/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They pop on and off.by GrammaHolly10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I made the mistake of putting the legs on. So now I have to hold my daughter up to the table. There is a more expensive table that has alot more features and the legs come on and off easily.by pinkmoose10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs do not come off once they are put on. I just got off the phone with kidsii. Bummer because we didn't read instructions first. We can't fit it in our car to take home from the grandparents home!by neeka111410/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it can be used as young as 6 monthsby cloudynight8912/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Suitable for 6-36 monthsby spikesd11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They don't come off. I even think the manual that came with them states they are not detachable. That information is wrong.by jerz2301210/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?