Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Musical Learning Table
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Baby girl will never run out of new things to do and learn with the Pretty in Pink Musical Learning Table! From the sweet piano to the fun character flip book and the peek-a-boo ladybug, this activity table grows with baby and provides hours of entertainment and learning for your little one!
Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Musical Learning Table:
- Grows with baby featuring sitting and standing fun
- Can be used for floor play before legs are attached
- Songs and activities across 6 play areas: Flip book pages to play fun sound effects and change modes, Butterfly bead chaser, Tiger spinner, 4 piano keys play fun music and teach colors, Peek-a-boo ladybug compartment, Rattle spinner
- Develops motor skills and encourages exploration while teaching colors, numbers, greetings, opposites, and animal sounds
- 2 Modes: learning or music mode
- 6 to 36 Months
- 3 AA batteries required, included
- A portion of the proceeds goes to support breast cancer charities
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Do not immerse in water.
|Age Group:||Sitting Up|
|Minimum Recommended Age:||6|
|Manufacturer:||kids II Inc|
|Age Range:||0 - 12 Months|
|Battery Type & Quantity:||Alkaline|
|Maximum Recommended Age:||36|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9251-2|
|Assembled Product Weight:||6.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.0 x 5.0 x 16.0 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No they will not come off, that information is wrong and I wish all these sites would correct it.by jerz2301210/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They pop on and off.by GrammaHolly10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I made the mistake of putting the legs on. So now I have to hold my daughter up to the table. There is a more expensive table that has alot more features and the legs come on and off easily.by pinkmoose10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs do not come off once they are put on. I just got off the phone with kidsii. Bummer because we didn't read instructions first. We can't fit it in our car to take home from the grandparents home!by neeka111410/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it can be used as young as 6 monthsby cloudynight8912/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Suitable for 6-36 monthsby spikesd11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They don't come off. I even think the manual that came with them states they are not detachable. That information is wrong.by jerz2301210/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?