About this item
Make life with a baby more convenient by using the Bright Starts Sunnyside Safari Playard. This item is a good option for babies birth and up who weigh as much as 30 lbs. It's a functional and stylish choice for home and travel. The bright animal design is cute for boys and girls, and it pairs easily with most children's decor. This Bright Starts playard comes with a removable bassinet for new arrivals. The One Less Step™ feature saves time and allows for fold-and-go mobility. An integrated changing table makes diapering and dressing simple, while a side pocket provides a spot for toys, supplies and more. Smooth rolling wheels let you position the unit with little effort, and the included travel bag makes portability and storage a breeze. A toy bar will delight infants with its bright colors and two dangling toys. This baby playard is part of the Sunnyside Safari™ Collection. Pair it with other pieces from the collection to give a nursery a coordinated loo
This Bright Starts Sunnyside Safari Playard is a Walmart exclusive.
Bright Starts Sunnyside Safari, Playard:
- Removable bassinet with One Less Step™ to quickly fold and go
- Bright Starts playard includes convenient changing table
- Toy bar with two fun toys
- Side storage pocket
- Baby playard with wheels for easy portability
- Includes travel bag
- For babies birth and up
- Playard: max weight 30 lbs., max height 35 inches
- Bassinet: max weight 15 lbs.
- Changing table: max weight 25 lbs.
|Collection:||Bright Starts , Bright Starts Safari|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.0 x 28.0 x 28.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Have to look the sides before you push center downby Mhernandez283/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To lock the rails into place: Stand the playard upright with its feet and casters on the floor. Pull the four corners apart to allow the frame to unfold. Do not push the center of the floor down yet! Pull up on the top rail at each side of the playard. Release to lock each rail in a rigid position. If the top rail does not lock pull the center of the floor higher and try again. Lift up one end of the playard and push downward on the center of the floor.by Kpaddis2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At Kids II, we not only strive to make products that are enjoyable, but that are also safe for you and your child. Kids II, Inc. products meet or exceed all U.S. and International Safety Guidelines and Regulations. It is important for you to know that Kids II products are certified by accredited independent laboratories such as Intertek Testing Services (ITS) and Bureau Veritas (BV).by BrightStarts7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BH0PRX2/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It was suppose to be regular playpen sheet and it fitted my Bright Start Safari OK.by nokki8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?