Similar items in stock
Bright Starts - Lion in the Park Activity Gym
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Babies will have lots of fun with the Bright Starts Lion in the Park Activity Gym. It features a soft toy bar that provides plenty of engagement for kids. The Bright Starts activity gym includes a ladybug pull toy that plays four different melodies and is easy to reach, a colorful bead rattle, a spiral bead chaser, a bee-shaped water-filled teether and a baby-safe mirror for self discovery. Also included are six Bright Starts Fun Links for adding extra toys. The Bright Starts Lion in the Park Activity Gym also contains a large and comfy quilted area for babies to lie down on or sit on while playing. It features a cheerful lion on a lively, colorful background that will brighten any room. The top and toys are removable, and the play mat is machine washable. This baby activity gym will be a great addition to a nursery.
Bright Starts Lion in the Park Activity Gym:
- The baby activity gym with a large, quilted play area
- Easy-to-reach plush ladybug pull toy plays 4 melodies
- Soft toy bars feature 4 additional toys: a baby-safe mirror for self discovery, colorful bead rattle, spiraling bead chaser and bee-shaped water-filled teether
- Includes 6 Bright Starts Fun Links for adding extra toys
- Bright Starts activity gym features a machine washable play mat
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 30.0 x 18.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It folds in hail and lays flat. It Doesn't come with a bag.by Grammy6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use one of the ring and attach it to the loop that hangs in the middle of the toy(top) and then use the loop on the back of the lady bug I guess the neck are and then hook it to the ring also. Hope this helps.. I tried making it as clear as possible. Be blessed :)by HisWifeTheirMother10/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the owner's manual it tells you that you do actually need to use a link to have it hang on there. That was the only thing that bothered me as well with this play mat. I hope this helped even though you asked the question 5 months ago. lolby AngelEmbrace8/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you suppose to take the extra ring that came in the box hang it in the loop then put the ladybug in it....Hope this helps!!!by momliveiswonderful3/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use a fun link to attach the musical ladybug to the toy bar. Use the fabric loop on the back of the lady bug and the toy loop.by BrightStarts3/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope-it is sewn in for "safety" reasons.by Luv2findaBargain75/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are not replaceableby CommunityAnswer2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?