Bright Starts Roll & Chase Bumble Bee
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$4.14
- Reduced Price$5.92 List price $7.10Save $1.18
- Reduced Price$15.14 List price $18.17Save $3.03
- $115.58 List price $156.17Save $40.59
- Clearance$18.60 List price $22.32Save $3.72
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bright Starts Having a Ball Roll & Chase Bumble Bee ball toy brings learning and fun to life with its unpredictable bumbling and catchy melodies that begin with the touch of a button. With two modes of play, babies are introduced to colors, shapes, and numbers. Learning has never been this much fun!
- 2 ways to play! With a press of a button, bee will bumble around encouraging baby to crawl or light-up buttons help teach colors, shapes and numbers
- Press buttons to identify shape, color and number
- Light-up buttons play 9 different melodies to keep baby on the move
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Do not immerse in water.
|Age Range:||0 - 12 Months|
|Contained Battery Type:||Carbon Zinc|
|Primary Shelf ID:||465041|
|Age Group:||Sitting Up|
|Certifications & Claims:||ASTM|
|Educational Focus:||Motor Skills|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9101|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.60 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.90 x 5.90 x 5.90 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Bright Starts Having a Ball Roll & Chase Bumble Bee, is this appropriate for a 4 month old?
- No it's made of hard plastic and not suitable for a 4 month old. It's big too and would be hard for a younger child to play with and hold. The learning features are more for a 10 month old child or older.by LdBd573/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on what milestones he/she has hit, but right around that point my daughter started getting really intersted in cause and effect, so that seems like the perfect toy to start him/her on! :) it's ok to get it when you are unsure if they are ready. they grow fast!by emmaisabellasmommy5/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?