Check out these related products
- $15.54 List price $18.99Save $3.45
- $73.68 List price $86.95Save $13.27
- $125.40 List price $153.80Save $28.40
- $14.44 List price $15.99Save $1.55
- $15.88 List price $16.99Save $1.11
- $16.69 List price $18.99Save $2.30
Bridging the Generation Gap: How to Get Radio Babies, Boomers, Gen Xers, and Gen Yers to Work Together and Achieve More
Consider these popular products
- $12.52 List price $13.95Save $1.43
- $15.06 List price $23.00Save $7.94
- $5.08 List price $7.99Save $2.91
- $8.35 List price $9.99Save $1.64
- $5.36 Was $6.29Save $0.93
- $9.60 List price $16.00Save $6.40
- $12.35 List price $21.99Save $9.64
- $13.17 List price $21.95Save $8.78
- $12.91 Was $15.06Save $2.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Because currently, there are five generations in the workplace: Radio Babies (born during 1930-1945); Baby Boomers (1946-1964); Generation X (1965-1976); Generation Y (1977-1991); even some Millennials (1991 and later). Each of them has a different perspective, based on their upbringing and daily lives. The key to making encounters between the generations successful is learning to understand the point of view of each generation and respect their differences. The individuals and organizations that do this will be the ones to succeed. This book will show you how.
|Contributed by:||Gravett, Linda|
|Contributed by:||Throckmorton, Linda, M.A.|
|Publisher:||Career Pr Inc|
|Publish Date:||Jan 2007|
|Number of Pages:||222|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.53|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.28 x 0.45 x 8.16|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.