Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
CLP stands for Cleans, Lubricates and Protects. Originally developed for the US military, CLP is more than a superior lubricant. It actually cleans firing residue and other contaminates from the bore. It also cleans moving parts and the exterior of firearms while reducing friction and protecting from corrosion.
Breakfree CLP Firearm Cleaner:
- Works in temperatures between -65 and 474 degrees Fahrenheit
- Loosens and displaces reside and contaminates
- Aerosol container for easy dispensing
- 4 fl oz container
- Perfect for keeping in your range bag, gun cleaning kit or workbench
Warning Text: Harmful or fatal if swallowed; Vapor harmful.; Contents under pressure
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CLP-2-1|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA and/or Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.19 x 2.19 x 5.56 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Your product description is for Break Free CLP but the photo is Break Free Powder Blast which is much different. Which one do you carry?
- I ordered and got CLP--the photo is incorrect, not the description.by Processofelimination1/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because this product contains strong solvents, it is not advisable to use this product on polymer frame pistols.by CommunityAnswer2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?