About this item
This Pulse Performance Products Electric Scooter has 150 watts of raw power that gets you up to 13 mph smoothly and quickly. Moto-inspired components make this superior from all the others. The Bolt is a full-featured XL vehicle with the max speed allowed and a greater weight limit. The Pulse Performance electric scooter should be ridden with a helmet to protect your head while riding. It runs off of 24 volt electricity, which also makes it easy to charge and then use again and again. High quality, large wheels for riding on all terrains. Ride with confidence and ease.
Pulse Performance Products Bolt Electric Scooter:
- 150-watt, chain-driven motor with speeds up to 13 mph
- Twist throttle with Instant Throttle Response (ITR) technology
- 24-volt SLA (Sealed Lead Acid) batteries
- Ride time of 40 minutes
- Power converter included
- Charges via standard American outlet
- Converter has "completion" LED light
- On/off switch with LED indicator light
- Single-piece in-mold Composite Deck Texture (CDT)
- 140mm x 30mm cast polyurethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings and rear pneumatic air tire
- Integrated pad on moto-style bars with reinforced four-bolt handlebar stem clamp
- Max weight limit: 150 lbs
- Requires one 24-volt SLA battery (included)
- 24 volt electric scooter that is fun to play on
- Ideal to wear with a helmet while riding for added safety
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.75 x 20.5 x 38.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.