Set in a fantastic world based upon the mythology of Native America, the game tells the story of 'Brave,' a young Native American boy embarking on an epic journey to save his tribe. When his village is set upon by the evil Wendigo, and his friends are enslaved, Brave is sent to find the only one that can free them - Spirit Dancer, the greatest Shaman who ever lived. Hunting snarling evil wolves in a huge forest of towering Redwood trees, canoeing down raging river rapids, tracking the legendary Sasquatch through a swirling blizzard and battling on the back of a buffalo in the middle of a stampede are just some of the breathtaking challenges Brave will face. His journey will take him across a beautifully rich and interactive world inhabited by remarkable characters, bizarre creatures, and terrifying evil spirits.
- Simple game play and easy to master combat - use sticks, longbow or tomahawk to defeat enemies.
- Nine very different levels including lush forests, desert plains, raging rivers and even the spirit world.
- Numerous enemies to fight, from wolves, giant bees, to mythical beasts.
- Use 'mobile stone' to speak to a Spirit Guide for help & advice - three help levels allow difficulty to be tailored to suit different ages.
- Perform ancient spells in battle or use 'dream catchers' to restore health.
- Learn to mimic and possess different animals in order to acquire new skills or reach hidden or inaccessible areas.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Fantasy Violence