Braun ThermoScan Ear Thermometer
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Take an accurate measurement of your body temperature with the Braun ThermoScan Ear Thermometer. It is a fast and reliable thermometer that measures the infrared heat generated by the eardrum and surrounding tissue. This infrared ear thermometer helps to ensure accuracy by taking eight measurements then displaying the highest temperature. The Braun ThermoScan Ear Thermometer comes with an LCD display that conveniently shows the temperature within a second. It has memory recall that shows the last temperature taken. This Braun thermometer emits a beep to indicate it is ready for use. It has a high-quality plastic body that provides reliable performance. This flexible tip ear thermometer requires a battery for operation.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.2 x 5.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1 AAAby THEDOTZLERS6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The thermometer is supplied with two 1.5 V type AA (LR 06). For best performance, we recommend Duracell ® alkaline batteries. Insert new batteries when the battery symbol appears on the display. Open the battery compartment. Remove the batteries and replace with new batteries, making sure the poles are in the right direction. Slide battery door back until it snaps in place.by ProcterandGamble10/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it takes two AA bateries Im pretty sure they are included. but its hard to remember.by LovingWImommy10/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby JKay2/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It's important to have the covers to ensure accurate functioning and reading. To help to ensure accurate measurements, make sure the probe tip and lens are clean and a new, clean lens filter is in place before each measurement.by ProcterandGamble1/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are needed. They protect the sesitive tip from damage and wax build up. The covers are also needed for sanitary reasons since you cant wash the tip. If you took your temp or someone elses temp and one of you had an ear infection it would prevent transmission.by LovingWImommy10/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. we use the braun pro 4000 at work and there is a tiny red button located at the base of the part that goes in the ear, the caps that go on the thermometer press this button down and if it is not pressed then it will not read.by TWright2/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- How about replacing the life battery? They usually have a 1.5 volt battery which is supposed to last a life time, but they sometimes die. What I have done is take the unit into the watch counter at Wal-Mart and ask for the proper battery and they will normally install it for you if you ask. The pictures I have seen of Wal-Marts in China show that they are now set up very similar to Wal-Marts here in the U.S..by Everthere3/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may contact the customer service specialists at: Email: ConsumerRelations@kaz.com Phone: 800-477-0457 Web: www.kaz.com Mail: Consumer Relations Department Kaz Incorporated 250 Turnpike Road Southboro, MA 01772by ProcterandGamble3/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products