About this item
The Braun Clean and Renew Cartridge Refills make it easy to keep your shaver's blades in like-new condition. They are used in the patented Clean and Renew system base. Just pop in a new Braun shaver cleaner refill into the stand to get rid of the debris from your razor. The Braun shaver cleaner refills contain a fluid that lubricates your razor automatically. The shaver will be thoroughly and hygienically clean for an effective shaving experience. The 5.7-fl oz Braun Clean and Renew refills, 2-count, gives your shaver longer-lasting sharpness versus cleaning it with only water.
Braun Clean and Renew Cartridge Refills:
- Fluid cleans and lubricates your razor automatically
- Braun shaver cleaner refills leaves your shaver thoroughly and hygienically clean for a better shaving performance every day
- Stubble and debris are cleaned from the razor and stored in the cleaning cartridge
- Get longer lasting sharpness versus water cleaning
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.764 x 3.504 x 3.976|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The product should be changed every two months.by CommunityAnswer6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Dick, Thank you for your interest in Braun! A cleaning cartridge should be sufficient for about 30 cleaning cycles. With daily use, the cleaning cartridge should be replaced approximately every 4 weeks. If you are not using the cleaning cycle daily, it should be replaced approximately every 8 weeks. I hope this is helpful, Adamby TheBraunTeam6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I change my cartridge about every two months. I check the amount left in the cartridge, and if it is 3/4 used up or if it looks murky from ground up whiskers, I change it. It should not matter very much it you shave everyday or once a week like I do. The amount of ground up whiskers in the cartridge would be the same.by LookingforBeth4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?