About this item
Braswell's Creamy Vidalia Onion Dressing:
- Great as a marinade for meat, fish and poultry
- Can be used as a sandwich spread for hamburgers or cold cuts or served as a dip for fresh vegetables
- No cholesterol
Cane Sugar, Soybean Oil, Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Distilled Vinegar, Superior Mustard (Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water), Vidalia Onion, Salt, Dehydrated Shallots, Poppy Seeds, Xanthan Gum, Celery Seeds, Edta, Erythorbic Acid And With Less Than 1/10 of 1% of Potassium Sorbate Added As A Preservative. 1.27% Vidalia Onion By Weight. Contains Soy.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.58|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 2.5 x 7.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||80|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 9 G||14|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||8|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 95 Mg||4|
|Total Carboydrate 10 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 9 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 120 calories in two tablespoons and worth every calorie!by FollyBeachSC8/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottle says 120 calories per ounce/2 tablespoons/30 ml.by RachelLizard4/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?