Similar items in stock
Brahma Women's Sacha SteeShoe
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Brahma women's Sacha steel toe shoes offer the comfort and protection of a heavy duty work shoe with a classic sneaker style. They feature extra width for better comfort, and a steel toe for added protection. Fully lined and padded, with mesh lining for breathability. A pair like this will protect your foot no matter the task, while looking casual and classic.
Brahma Women's Sacha Steel Toe Shoes:
- Leather/PU upper
- Lace-up style
- Steel toe
- Mesh lining on footbed
- Padded tongue
- Padded footbed
- PCU sole for traction
- Extra wide
- Pull-tab for easy on/off
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I can definitely tell I have steel toe shoes on....however, they are not terribly heavy.by catzmeeeow9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Not at all. The only added weight I notice is due to the fact that the sole is a thicker material, which is perfect for the construction site. Also, because the complete sole is a little thicker, the weight is evenly displaced.by Contructionlady1015/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not noticed any difference weight in these shoes compared to my regular shoes. So nope not heavy to walk in.by bubbazgrl215/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These shoes are heavier than regular tennis shoes due to the steel toe and thick sole. I find them to be similar to Doc Martens or Sketchers in weight. A bit lighter than most steel toed boots would be. Hope this helps.by Amidra5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are a bit heavy, but I got used to it the first day. They're not so heavy that you will be developing extra leg muscles because of them, but you can't comfortably run around for a long time in them.by Mangogi8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 6M but they do run just a tiny bit too big for me. To remedy, I added gel insoles & wear a little heavier sock to eliminate slipping on the heel. The gel insoles also make them feel a little more comfortable if on my feel for a long period of time.by catzmeeeow9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got an 11 and they were a little less snug of a fit than I expected so my suggestion would be to round down. But keep in mind that everyone's feet are shaped differently.by Contructionlady1013/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These shoes are extra wide so if you usually wear a 7 1/2 I would try a 7. I was in the same boat and went down a half size to find my perfect fit.by Amidra3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i round up to allow room for thick socksby hardworkinwoman3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found them to run slightly large. I am typically a 6M women's. This shoe was just a tiny bit too big on my foot in a 6M but that was the smallest size. To remedy, I added gel inserts & wear just a little heavier sock. This eliminated slipping on the heel and the gel insoles made them feel very comfortable if on my feet for any period of time.by catzmeeeow9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went a 1/2 size bigger because they seemed more comfortable, but even though they claim for wide feet, they are NOT.by Melissa10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you order this product in the same size as your normal shoe size. It is however manufactured a little wider than some shoes which makes it more comfortable.by CommunityAnswer8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?