Brahma Men's Ray Steel Toe Workboots
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Brahma men's ray steel toe work boots are perfect for a day in the outdoors. They provide coverage and comfort, along with protection of your foot thanks to the steel toe and TPR outsole.
Brahma Men's Ray Steel Toe Workboots:
- PU/mesh upper
- Lace-up style
- Fabric gromets
- Mesh lining
- Padded tongue
- Padded footbed
- TPR outsole
- Steel Toe
- Slip Resistant
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Some 'rules' state that work boots should provide ankle support. If the safety guy can't show "in writing" as to why they can't be used, I'd use them anyways. The steel toe is usually the main requirement for work shoes.by FixitMaster10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- some job sites require traditional steel toe boots . While others have lax the rules a bit in allowing their workers more comfort and a little more style. And although a bit more pricy, they even have composite toe shoes that are way lighter than steel toe and offer about the same safety features and a lot of comfort.by madmaxattack1/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I daily hose down these hot parts at work with water and have not felt water seeping in. What looks like air venting mesh on the side, it is not... for its just solid material there just for looks. Anything deeper than the beginning of the tongue will obviously make it in though.by madmaxattack1/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Bassdude12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- first 3 months... Walmart... 3 months to 1 year... is almost always cover by the manufacture. always keep a shoe box of receipts from all your purchases just in case you run into a quality issue down the line.by madmaxattack11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products