About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Brahma Workboots are designed to be worn to work or worn for a day outdoors. When you are looking for a workboot that is stylish but still provides excellent protection, this boot is a smart choice. With a shoe-like design, the shoes feature a mesh lining, suede/mesh upper and lace-up shoelaces. These Nick Men's Workboots provide coverage and comfort along with protection of the foot thanks to the steel toe and TPR. They also have a padded footbed and a rubber outsole.
Brahma Men's Nick Workboots:
- Suede/mesh upper
- Lace-up style
- Fabric grommets
- Mesh lining
- Padded tongue
- Padded footbed
- Rubber outsole
- Steel toe workboots
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.45|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They look more grey than green. Nice looking shoe.by Maverick464/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are green like military green with camoflogeby An anonymous customer4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are a dark diluted green color. It is hard to tell that they are not the same color as the picture. It is not like a bright or pronounced green. I hope that helps.by Carolyn753/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure why it says green. It's grey. But I preferred grey anyway.by Prettichurchgirl012/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The color that I have, and the only ones I saw in the store were greyby brandonford19812/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess there might be a little green but it looks grey to me.by vikingtwo2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, it's kinda a gray with a green tint. The green really only shows in a bright light.by Robert43NY2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- grey on the green "tone" side. As greys can be on the black "tone" these are green /grey.. I hope this helps..by Justcrusen2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?