About this item
Get a hardworking boot with the Brahma 6" Wide Men's Bravo Workboot. Constructed in waterproof suede, these men's work boots can keep up with your demanding life. With breathable mesh lining on the foot-bed, these shoes allow the healthy, in-motion air flow that resists excess foot odor. The professional design is enhanced with gold lace-up rivets for subtle style. Excellent for active jobs or hiking, this Brahma work boot is a smart wardrobe investment.
With PCU soles for traction, these shoes are safe for smooth-top surfaces and won't mark up the floors at home. The sturdy stitching and easy lace-up fastening make these men's work boots durable additions to your daily routine. And the padded tongue and foot-bed make all-day movement comfortable. Waterproof for inclement weather and unexpected spills, you'll get superior support when hiking, working or just looking for a reliable boot.
Brahma 6" Wide Men's Bravo Workboot:
- Wide men's work boot
- Suede upper
- Lace-up design
- Gold lace rivets
- Mesh lining on foot-bed
- Padded tongue
- Padded foot-bed
- PCU sole for traction
- Pull-tab for easy on/off
- Ideal for use in active jobs
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- About the weight of a good pair of shoes... not too heavy.by BuilderBobb6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby luvww11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are carried at most Walmart stores, and yes, they are pretty light weight. I have a pair of Timberline boots very similar and they are about the same weight. I reccomend you stop by a walmart and try a pair out. I had to order my size because stock of wide boots is small, so I'm waiting on mine to come.by cm4355611/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I hope you can look a little further or be more patient after asking for customer support. I usually wear 11's in most footwear but I've been wearing Brahma, size 10 for 14 years. Hope everything works out.by DangerousDan4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?