Bradshaw 4 Tier Barrister Bookcase - Creamy White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bradshaw 4-Tier Barrister Bookcase - Creamy White provides a sleek place for display and storage with definite modern flair. Glass-paned doors complement the minimalist design and subtle recessed panels. Four fixed-height shelves provide plenty of storage space, while the handsome glass doors keep contents dust-free. Shelf depth is a spacious 10.5 inches. In fine barrister fashion, these doors can be fully recessed into the bookcase when you lift and slide them into position. This offers you full access to the open shelves for as long as you need. Each shelf area measures 26L x 10.5D x 11.75H inches. Construction from quality, real-wood veneers ensures lasting quality. Back panel is constructed of MDF. This creamy white bookcase is a perfect addition to the home or office.
- Glass-paned doors lift up and slide into recessed position
- Quality, real-wood veneer construction
- Creamy white finish blends with nearly any decor
- 4 fixed-height shelves - each 26L x 10.5D x 11.75H inches
- Weight capacity per shelf: 135 lbs.
- 30W x 13D x 61H in.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GH13605W|
|Number of Shelves:||1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. please tell me if this is fully assembled or , if not, how much assembly is required. thank you.
- It took me about an hour going slowly to put together. Instructions are very simple and clear to understand. I used one hand screwdriver for all shelves the top and the bottom and a power screw driver for the back panel which was about 20 short screws. The unit is put together facedown on the floor and needs two people to lift it up for final assemby of the back panel.by Trowfast7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Basically had to put the whole product together but was very easy to assemble which you required the use of both regular and phillip screw driver.by GolferGirl727/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can put it together with out any issues then it will support the weight of the books. Mine was good qulaity MDF for each shelf. My problem was with the metal bolt that broke in half while tightening. For as many as you need I would suggest you buy from a place that you can inspect the quality yopur self.by Trowfast7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?