Bradley Mesquite Bisquettes 120 Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy smoked meats with the Bradley Smoker Bisquettes Mesquite 120 Pack. They are made from the chips of natural hardwood and fruitwoods for a satisfying flavor. This box of flavor bisquettes provides roughly 40 hours of smoke, which is enough for about 20 or more uses.
Bradley Mesquite Bisquettes 120 Pack:
- For smoking meat
- Made from natural hardwood and fruitwood chips
- Bradley mesquite bisquettes have no additives for clean flavor
- Provides approximately 40 hours of smoke
- 20 or more smokings per box
- Made for use in Bradley smoker
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 11.0 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These biscuits are meant for Bradley digital smokers which consume one bisquit every 20 minutes on a 100 Watt heating element. They will not be a good replacement for the ceramic biscuits used on top burners of gas grills. There are smoke boxes made for gas grills that can be filled with these bisquits if they're broken up and it will flavor the food with the smoke.by SmokeShackBo2/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so, they burn off in 20 minutes in the Bradley smokers electric heating element.by skynsage6/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?