Customers also viewed these products
Bracketron Style-iT 2-in-1 Stylus for Tablets
Consider these popular products
- $16.64 List price $34.99Save $18.35
- $13.99 Was $21.00Save $7.01
- from $16.82
- $4.48 Was $5.17Save $0.69
- $27.29 Was $44.99Save $17.70
- $35.34 Was $38.81Save $3.47
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Bracketron Style-iT Stylus for Tablets is a useful item for those who want to keep their tablets clean and free from fingerprints. This stylus is ideal for situations when you need more accuracy and control than a fingertip can provide. This stylus ballpoint pen allows you to take notes while you work and gives you superb control when using sketching, drawing or photography apps. The omni-directional soft rubber tip adapts to any writing style, right or left-handed, and will not scratch your screen. This black 2-in-1 stylus can be used for more than one device, so you can use it with all the tablets in the household, as well as with smartphones and touchscreen monitors. Keep your iPad or tablet touchscreen smudge free with this stylus ballpoint pen.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ORG-306-BX|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's a normal pen underneath the pull off cap. Nice ink flow, a little scratchy when you're writing with it but it's dark ink and it looks good on paper.by gamgal19/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works really good,. Both as a stylus, and pen.by MarcusBow7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- pull cover off to expose pen tip. push down on tip to get ink to flow. writeby shelter38873/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?