About this item
Create wonder and functional pieces of crocheted artwork with this Boye Aluminum Crochet Hook Set. It comes equipped with eight aluminum hooks in a variety of sizes from D through K, which are precision-crafted for superior finish and gauge accuracy. This Boye crochet hook set has tapered throats so you can create professional quality designs.
Boye Crochet Hook Set:
- Includes sizes:
- D (3.25mm)
- E (3.50mm)
- F (3.75mm)
- G (4.25mm)
- H (5.00mm)
- J (6.00mm)
- K (6.50mm)
- Set comes equipped with eight aluminum hooks
- Assorted colors
- Seven various sizes are included in one convenient package
- Precision crafted tools
- Gauge accuracy
- Tapered throats to secure yarn
- These yard hooks are durable
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. In the picture shown there are 8 hooks in this package, the description only lists 7 hooks. Which information is correct?
- THIS PACKAGE OF CROCHET HOOK SET HAS 8 HOOKS NOT 7.by sweetlady63bx11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 8 hooks in package.by Smartweight1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are eight hooks in this set. They must have forgotten to list the I (5.50mm) hook.by itsmejmb1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I LOOKED AT THE BACK OF THIS CROCHET HOOK SET AND IT SAYS MADE IN CHINA.by sweetlady63bx11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are made in China.by Smartweight7/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?