About this item
Keep cards on hand for every occasion with the Box Of Cards by Die Cuts With A View. These cards come in 10 different colorful designs, and the package contains five of each. The textured cards and envelopes are a good choice for letters, thank-you notes, birthdays, anniversaries and other occasions. The assorted boxed greeting cards are made from premium-quality acid-free cardstock and come in a variety of colors and patterns.
Die Cuts With A View Box Of Cards:
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.08|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.25 x 4.75 x 4.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are blank cards. You make them what you wantby jstealdeals4/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Blank inside, but can be made so cuteby hinesje12/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are blank cards so you can use for any occasion.by TxNonie10/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are blank inside. You can write whatever you want, so they could be used for Birthday, Thank you or Get Well, but I don't think the style lends itself to Wedding/Anniversary,although that would be up to you.by MSE1233/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are blank inside, and only designs on the outside, no text.by jstealdeals2/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are all blank inside so you can use for any occasion. That's what so great about them - you can also add your own decorations (die cuts, etc) and make them truly you own design.by TxNonie2/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?