About this item
The Bowflex PR3000 home gym is a great way to strengthen your muscles with over 50 strength exercises in a compact size. With up to 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance (can be upgraded to 310 pounds), this versatile Bowflex home gym machine helps work the abs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, and lower body. The Bowflex PR3000 includes a no-change cable pulley system, vertical bench press, triple-function hand grips for lateral pull-down, and four-inch upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl exercises. You can't go wrong with this Bowflex home gym.
Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym:
- The Bowflex PR3000 home gym offers more that 50 gym quality exercises to workout your entire body in this one compact unit
- Multi-use Hand-Grip/Ankle Cuffs are designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout on the Bowflex home gym
- Workout Placard displays workout descriptions for easy reference while you're exercising on the Bowflex home gym
- The no-change cable pulley system allows you to quickly go from one exercise to the next
- 210 lbs of Bowflex Power Rod resistance (upgradeable to 310 pounds) will meet most any user's needs
- Four-inch upholstered roller cushions make for more comfortable leg extensions and leg curls on the Bowflex home gym
See all home gyms on Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||175.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||64.0 x 41.0 x 83.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can. Call Bowflex 1-800-886-6582. The cost is about $100.00. However the Pr3000 come's with two-5lb.rods, four-10lb., two-30lb. and two-50lb rods. which totals 210lb. and is all you will really need. The upgrade consist of two-50lb. rods.by irvster3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For adding any upgrades or attachments, your best bet is to call BowFlex at their 800 number. They are always happy to help.by ThreeLover11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, product is a stationary device. Product will require additional room for certain exercises.by moatman15/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby hallowito5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try calling BowFlex at their 800 number found online. They area always happy to help.by ThreeLover1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?