About this item
The Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym is an economical and versatile piece of equipment that provides 30 different strength-training exercises. The Bowflex rowing machine is a space-saving machine designed to combine all the strength-building equipment found at your local gym. Its patented technology provides smooth, consistent resistance through the entire range of motion, a principal ingredient in developing lean, strong muscles. With Bowflex's patented Power Rods that can provide a resistance of up to 210 pounds, this space-saving home gym gives your abs, chest, arms, back, lower body, and shoulders a great workout. The presence of power rods makes your equipment ideal for cardiovascular workouts and strengthening muscle groups. Bowflex's SpiraFlex resistance technology is used by astronauts at the International Space Station, but it also makes working out fun and productive on Earth.
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
- The Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym has over 30 strength exercises
- From 5 to 210 pounds of resistance via power rods
- Sliding seat rail adds aerobic rowing training
- Measurements: 84L x 38W x 81H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included with the Bowflex home gym (see product guarantee)
- Includes lat pull-down and horizontal bench press
- The home gym equipment is perfect for strength-building and aerobic, cardiovascular exercises
- Compact design packs loads of workouts in 1 machine
- Manufacturer's warranty included: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area
See all home gyms on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||149.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||84.0 x 38.0 x 81.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.