About this item
The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym with Power Rod Technology is a serious piece of fitness equipment. If you're searching for a way to look and feel better, the Bowflex Home Gym will give you fast results, with just 20 minutes a day, three times a week. The Blaze offers over 60 gym-quality exercises that work all your muscle groups, and with 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance (upgradable to 310 or 410 pounds) this device offers plenty of room for strength-training growth.
Bowflex Home Gym, Blaze Edition:
- Over 60 exercises allow you to work your entire body
- 210 lbs of Bowflex Power Rod Technology Resistance
- This Bowflex Home Gym is upgradeable to 310 or 410 pounds
- Lat tower with angled lat bar helps build back and shoulder muscles quickly
- Lower pulley/squat station enables you to do squats and build your glutes, hamstrings, and quads
- Leg Extension/leg curl attachment helps develop strong, muscular legs
- Home Gym Fitness Equipment features a sliding seat rail that allows you to perform aerobic rowing and leg presses
- Triple function hand-grip/ankle cuffs
- Multiple cable/pulley positions enable custom workouts
- Dimensions: 90 inches long by 38 inches wide by 83 inches tall
- Folded Footprint is 52 inches long by 38 inches wide
- Workout area needed is 8.5' feet by 6.5'
See all home gyms on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||214.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||90.0 x 38.0 x 83.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.