Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
Customers also considered
- $315.00 List price $799.00Save $484.00
- $949.00 List price $1299.00Save $350.00
- $279.99 List price $549.00Save $269.01
- $269.00 List price $399.00Save $130.00
- $615.00 List price $655.99Save $40.99
- $174.00 List price $299.00Save $125.00
- $119.00 List price $149.00Save $30.00
- Rollback$240.52 Was $249.00Save $8.48
- $49.06 List price $66.99Save $17.93
- $23.97 List price $45.99Save $22.02
- $38.76 List price $89.99Save $51.23
- $15.77 List price $29.99Save $14.22
- $16.88 List price $37.99Save $21.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym with Power Rod Technology is a serious piece of fitness equipment. If you're searching for a way to look and feel better, the Bowflex Home Gym will give you fast results, with just 20 minutes a day, three times a week. The Blaze offers over 60 gym-quality exercises that work all your muscle groups, and with 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance (upgradable to 310 or 410 pounds) this device offers plenty of room for strength-training growth.
Bowflex Home Gym, Blaze Edition:
- Over 60 exercises allow you to work your entire body
- 210 lbs of Bowflex Power Rod Technology Resistance
- This Bowflex Home Gym is upgradeable to 310 or 410 pounds
- Lat tower with angled lat bar helps build back and shoulder muscles quickly
- Lower pulley/squat station enables you to do squats and build your glutes, hamstrings, and quads
- Leg Extension/leg curl attachment helps develop strong, muscular legs
- Home Gym Fitness Equipment features a sliding seat rail that allows you to perform aerobic rowing and leg presses
- Triple function hand-grip/ankle cuffs
- Multiple cable/pulley positions enable custom workouts
- Dimensions: 90 inches long by 38 inches wide by 83 inches tall
- Folded Footprint is 52 inches long by 38 inches wide
- Workout area needed is 8.5' feet by 6.5'
See all home gyms on Walmart.com.
|Color:||Gray , Black|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||340000|
|Fitness Goal:||Strengthen Core , Build Muscle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||90.00 x 38.00 x 83.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- faster then using pins at the weight roomby Mycroft19644/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can do an exersice program where you do exersices in an order to minimise the changes. An example is to do chest flys then bench presses.by laroll4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can do many different exercises with each cable position (there are basically 3 different positions), so if you tailor your workout to do all of a certain cable position's exercises at once then you will only have to change positions twice during a workout PR not at all if you just do a little at a time. It's very easy to use. My husband wanted one and I was a bit skeptical, but it's a great machine.by LCRLCRLCR4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do have to change cables, but it is a fairly easy process. Having trained with weights for many years, it's alot easier to change cables than it is to change weight plates.by Nick9174/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends. If you want to go from upper body to legs then yes. If you are just doing upper body work, then its plenty you can do without changing cable positions. However it shouldnt take longer then 30-45 sec to do anything you want to do. Its really easy. Oh, and that doesnt include all leg exercises. Some leg exercies you can do without changing cables.by WillzDaMan4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! That's the beauty of this machine. :-) You have to change things a bit but once you get your routine down, there's not time wasted with set-up. Wish I had this machine years ago.by CuttingCorners4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The switching the cables is a little odd at first.. then you get use to it very quickly... if you follow any of the Excercise charts or routines for the BLAZE, in the Manual, it works you in Muscle group order... so you only change cables when you change muscle groups... In the BOWFLEX BODY 20 Minute workout you change the cable like 3 times... maybe 4. Changing the cables is VERY easy... my 8yr can do it.by Dancecorp4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU buy an attachment that goes on the end of the rod area, which will upgrade it to 310 and then two 50lbs rods, which go on the rod block to give you a total of 410lbs. It cost about 99 dollars for every 100 lbs. This is for the BOWFLEZ BLAZE.by BetoARM4/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- $100 for each of 310 and 410 and $400 to go up to 620 from EBAY aftermarketby Mycroft19644/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The cost is 99 dollars for the 310 upgrade and another 99 for the 410 upgrade. I upgraded my Blaze to 310 pounds and it was a simple and quick process.by Nick9171/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- About $100, go thru the manufacturer. Go onto BoFlex's website. You're not going to really find it cheaper anywhere else.by CuttingCorners1/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The upgrades attach to the unit, they are 100.00 per 100 lb upgrade.. okay not cheap... but still a good buy... you can upgrade the blaze an additional 200 lbs.by Dancecorp12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Blaze can be upgraded to 310 pounds and then to 410 pounds but the upgrades can only be purchased through Bowflex.com or their 1-800 number. They are about $100 for each upgrade.by Roy441/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Blaze is hands down the best as you can add attachments up to 410 pounds and aftermarket up to 620 pounds through EBAYby Mycroft19644/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My preference is the Blaze, which I own. I like the Blaze because you can do leg presses, upgrade to 410 pound if you want (you can't do that with the PR1000), and I like the fact that the Blaze gives you a bench as opposed to a seat.by Nick91712/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Blazeby WillzDaMan3/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can do 60 exercises on the Blaze. We bought this because it fit our budget. I have wanted a BoFlex forever. I'm so glad they are finally within a price range that we could afford. You need to buy additional rods though....(that's another $100), if you need more than 210 lbs of weight. This machine ROCKS. No clunky weights, no noise. We're very happy with it. You get a great workout in a short period of time. No set up in between exercises. Sometimes all you have to do is change the position of your hands, and you're exercising a whole different group of muscles. It's great. Highly recommend this product.by CuttingCorners12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The BLAZE is the best unit... it has more expandability / upgraded weight... You have the most Total body workout possible. Only drawback from the BLAZE is it's size.. it does need 6'6" x 8'6" overall space.by Dancecorp12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy the BioForce Gym. Better price, better gum.by LKNSteve11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $269.00 List price $399.00Save $130.00