Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Search for lost treasure and find valuable items in the ground using the Bounty Hunter Tracker II Metal Detector. It uses a 7" coil and integrates three modes of operation, all of which are easy to use and highly functional to help you in your hunting. The Bounty Hunter metal detector is designed to detect objects the size of a coin up to 7" deep and detects larger objects up to 2' deep. With the audio and visual cues you will be notified and know when something that might be interesting is found nearby. The Bounty Hunter Tracker II Metal Detector also features automatic and manual ground balance and a sensitivity meter so you know if you are next to anything special or you should try your luck somewhere else. Four easy-to-use knob controls ensure a simple operation. This waterproof metal detector is built to last and withstand any practically any environment you are searching through.
Its ergonomic and lightweight design makes it easy to carry it for a day at the beach or the park. The Bounty Hunter Tracker II Metal Detector is powered by two 9V batteries.
Bounty Hunter Tracker II Metal Detector:
- Three modes of operation
- The waterproof metal detector with 7" search coil
- Automatic and manual ground balance
- Sensitivity meter
- Detects coin-sized objects up to 7" deep
- Detects larger objects up to 2'
- Four easy-to-use knob controls
- Two-tone target identification
- Full-discrimination capability
- Bounty Hunter metal detector requires two 9V batteries
- Five-year limited warranty
|Model No.:||TRACKER II|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.44|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.5 x 10.2 x 6.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby LostMoney8/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a headphone jack on the back/bottom. you will want a pair that has a volume control on them.by Alumiman8/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a standard large (1/4 inch) headphone jack (female TRS connection).by Cybercop1068/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby wasabi79/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- It is suitable ONLY for a 10 year old.by LostMoney9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It would depend on his size and maturity. The metal detector is ajustable,but is it enough i can't say.by Alumiman3/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd recommend the BH Jr which is cheaper, unless the child wants to learn to do the adjustments to set the controls on this that make it a more advanced beginner detector.by Cybercop1064/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, This metal detector is suitable for a 10 year old. It is not as strong as a professional detector but is perfect for locating metal objects appro. 1 foot below any surface.by COWS39/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- I am sorry to hear that. Rent an expensive GOLD detector and do not rely on this toy.by LostMoney3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- unfortunitly, there is far to many metal odjects inside the average home to use a metal detector.by Alumiman3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A metal detector will pick up readings on large metal objects from quite a distance away. It will also hit on smaller metal of all kinds, including nails, staples, brackets, etc..... even tinfoil. Using it in your home to find a ring will be almost impossible because of the interference you'll get from all the metal in a house and in the furnishings.by Cybercop1063/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?