About this item
The Bounty Hunter Quick Silver Hobby Metal Detector with Free Pinpointer is equipped with a preset ground balance, which neutralizes the response to mineral content in the dirt. With, the Squelch-Tech, this detector eliminates false signals saving most of your time. The pinpointer helps in finding the exact location of buried metal objects. This Bounty Hunter metal detector features a digital LCD display with four-segment target identification and three-tone audio feedback for accurate and easy identification of buried objects. The LCD display also gives you a clear view of the varying distances. With the push-button discrimination and one-touch depth control, this metal detector with LCD display is very easy to use.
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver Hobby Metal Detector with Pinpointer:
- Fully automatic ground balance
- Bounty Hunter metal detector has Squelch-Tech, which eliminates false signals
- Push-button discrimination and one-touch depth control make it easier to use
- Four-segment digital target identification and three-tone audio feedback for accurate identification of buried objects
- Easy-view LCD display is readable at varying distances
- Requires two 9-volt batteries (not included)
- Pinpointer, included free (regularly $69 MSRP), pinpoints exact location of objects
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 8.0 x 52.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.