About this item
The Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2 Hobby Metal Detector is provided with a powerful micro chip computer circuit and integrates patented bounty hunter technology that help in detecting more specific targets and depths with incredible accuracy. This Bounty Metal Detector features a digital coin depth indicator that tells you how deep to dig. It also features three level iron discrimination for relic hunting. Nine segment digital target identification and three tone audio feedbacks are the must-mention features of this Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2 Hobby Metal Detector.
This digital metal detector with pinpointer requires 9 volt batteries to operate and is designed to be lightweight and ergonomic for easy handling and comfortable use. The Bounty hunter metal detector has standard motion all-metal modes and detects all types of metals while the progressive discrimination control eliminates iron and unwanted items.
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2 Hobby Metal Detector:
- Digital coin-depth indicator tells you how deep to dig
- Your choice of variable notch and auto notch modes
- Metal detector has three-level iron discrimination for relic hunting
- Nine-segment digital target identification and three-tone audio feedback
- Metal detector requires two 9-volt batteries (not included)
- Pinpointer, included free (regularly $69 MSRP), pinpoints exact location of objects
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 8.0 x 52.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.