About this item
The Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector is designed to find use in different applications including relic hunting, general-purpose detecting, and coin shooting. The easy to read LCD display screen lets you see the mode in use and helps in target identification while the three-tone audio feedback helps identifies the metal composition of the target. Select from three operating modes of the treasure tracker metal detector and continue searching as per your needs and preferences. The all metal mode is for indiscriminate prospecting while the auto notch and discriminate notch modes eliminate most trash items, pull tabs, and iron.
The Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector feature an adjustable stem made from aluminum with an ergonomically designed armrest, and S-Rod handle for ease of use and comfortable handling. These relic hunting metal detectors also come with an integrated speaker and headphone jack (headphones not included with the Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector).
Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector:
- The coin metal detector has touch pad selection and variable discrimination controls
- Five-segment digital target identification and three-tone audio feedback
- Auto-notch for automatic elimination of undesirable objects
- The Bounty Hunter Metal Detector features a built-in speaker and headphone jack
- Adjustable aluminum stem with an ergonomic S-Rod handle
- The Bounty treasure tracker metal detector has three operating modes for flexibility in different types of hunting
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||38.0 x 8.0 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. how does this producr charge, does it need batteries or does it come with rechargeable batteries?
- you use AA batteries. It takes a very long time for it to wear out.by Fathercoffee4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- All of Bounty Hunter metal detectors use two 9 volt batteries.by An anonymous customer3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can detect metal in wet sand and it can go underwater, it is waterproof which is awesome.by Fathercoffee4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?