About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||108.0 x 204.0 x 102.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the bouncy house does not use the water - the water portion is only for the slide (which can be dry or you can hook a hose to it and have water at the top of the slide and at the squirt gun).by PeckPeck8/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say YES. I saw a clip in Bounceland website that kids were playing on the slide with no water.by Whitney20119/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the ball pit is the bouncy house. We didn't use the balls much because they just got in the way, but they liked having them to throw around the yard - me, not so much - I had to fetch them. :)by PeckPeck8/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, in the product image the ball hoop can be seen attached to the upper back end of the jumping area next to the slide.by CommunityAnswer5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the blower comes with it. It blows it up in about 2 minutesby PeckPeck5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. Also, the bounce house has a ninty day warranty and the electric blower has a one year warranty.by Debo75965/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?