About this item
The Bougainvillea Silk Hanging Plant offers a simple, convenient and visually appealing way to enhance a variety of home-decor arrangements. This artificial hanging plant offers a plethora of bright, vivid fuchsia flowers, each of which contains bright yellow accents inside. Lush, life-like green leaves of both dark and light hues help to provide a solid and beautiful background color. The artificial silk plant basket features long, gracefully cascading vines that hang delicately from the sides, partially concealing the wicker basket underneath. The Bougainvillea Silk Hanging Plant is 100 percent synthetic and is crafted from polyester material, plastic and wicker, making it resistant to tears and other damages. Additionally, this artificial hanging plant requires no watering, trimming or other upkeep.
Bougainvillea Hanging Basket Silk Plant:
- Filled with incredibly vibrant blooms
- Long, cascading vines for enhanced style and visual interest
- Lush beautiful leaves complete the picture
- Includes dark and lighter green leaves
- Polyester material, plastic and wicker basket
- 100 percent synthetic; no upkeep required
- Hangs easily in any room or outdoor setting
- Pot size: 10" x 6"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.0 x 32.0 x 24.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It comes with an attached rope/twine hanger with a looped end with which to hang it. Works well for me.by Gramnell5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. THE DECORATIVE "HANGER BRACKET" WAS PURCHASED FROM LOWES.by LINE16/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the hanging ropes are attached to the pot!by Lovemyplant4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby tornado574/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a twine hanger as in the picture.by mysterywriter24/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pot has a silk Bougainvillea in it.by CommunityAnswer4/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes mine were out 3 summers in a row.by Lovemyplant6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 2 hanging from trees, no problems. Tree shades them and keeps from fading.by tornado575/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HAVE THEM ON PORCH WIND AND RAIN GET TO THEM ONLY OUT DOORS SPRING-EARLY FALL .STILL HOLDING UP AFTER A YEARby TRILLE5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I hope so. I live in Las Vegas! I inspected the baskets closely, and there does not seem to be any plastic on them. I think that they will hold up quite well in any environment.by Chicagobredgal3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THE HANGING PLANT COMES WITH A PRETTY "WICKER" TYPE BASKET THAT IS READY TO HANG OUT OF THE BOX. PLUS, THE PLANT IS LARGE THAT YOU WON'T SEE MUCH OF THE BASKET, AND YOU COULD DO DAMAGE TO THE PLANT. I RESPECTFULLY RECOMMEND USING THE BASKET THAT COME WITH THE PLANT AND YOU USE YOUR BASKETS FOR OTHER PROJECTS.by LINE14/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would be kind of tough to use your own basket. The foliage and flowers are attached somehow to the basket.by Chicagobredgal4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?