About this item
Boudreaux's Butt Paste is an essential addition to your diaper bag or first-aid kit. It helps to relieve discomfort caused by a host of skin problems resulting in, or from, broken or irritated skin. This 1-lb jar of diaper rash cream was developed using Peruvian balsam discovered by a pharmacist. It was created specifically to heal broken skin and treat rashes. Simply apply this pleasantly-scented paste to the affected area and let it go to work. This diaper rash ointment can also be applied upon each diaper change as a preventative measure to protect a baby's bottom from a possible rash. In addition, this balm can treat skin issues resulting from infections, like jock itch or acne, or external factors like poison ivy or heat rash. The jar has a wide-mouthed lid for greater ease of use. Boudreaux's Butt Paste goes on and cleans off easily and leaves no stains or residue behind.
Boudreaux's Butt Paste, 1-lb Jar:
- Shown to be effective for a variety of skin disorders, including:
- Chafed skin
- Chapped lips
- Fever blisters
- Heat rashes
- Incontinent rashes
- Jock itch
- Minor burns
- Oral lesions
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
- Razor burn
- Shingles and more
- 1-lb jar of diaper rash cream also available in Walmart stores
- Recommended by pediatricians
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.9 x 4.6 x 3.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 16%by JCooper52/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you visit blairex.com this site also lists other products by this same brand and it shows how much...but it is 16% of Zinc Oxide.by K8Duprey2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i believe on the jar we had it said 18% zinc oxide. i know it is close to that but just threw the jar away.by kschro92/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16%by Euki2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16%by Point332/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 16%by ProudLivedwithGrandpa2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not meant for the face, it clearly states on the package, stay clear of eyes.by JCooper52/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure since I haven't used this specific product in that way, however there is a site called blairex.com that includes a list of other products done by the same exact brand. One is a lotion and that may be more of what you are looking for :)by K8Duprey2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would NOT put this on my baby's face.by Euki2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it on the side of my son's face and it was fine...no problems.by engineerswife2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Ingredients in this product Zinc Oxide - 16% Castor Oil Mineral Oil Paraffin Peruvian Balsam Petrolatum On the outside it does warn that it will stain clothing and fabric.by JCooper52/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I copied and pasted from the site blairex.com. They list a variety of products done by this same brand. I was also given a tip that may help in regard to the cloth. If you wash your cloth diapers in warm water with no detergent at least 5x times (and continually do not wash your cloth diapers with detergent) then it will help keep them from being as affected by pastes and creams. I personally will wash my cloth diapers once with baby detergent and twice without right after just for sanitary reasons of course. Instructions & Usage Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide, 16% Uses: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness Warnings: For external use only Avoid contact with the eyes Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days Keep out of the reach of children If swallowed seek medical help or call Poison Control Center immediately Directions for Use: Change wet and soiled diaper immediately Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry Apply ointment liberally and often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime. Other Information: Store at room temperature, 20-27°C (68-80°F) Use with infants, children and adults Will stain clothing and fabric Inactive Ingredients: Castor Oil, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Peruvian Balsam, Petrolatumby K8Duprey2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudreaux%27s_Butt_Paste 16 percent zinc oxide a proprietary blend of Peruvian balsam citric acid castor oil mineral oilby Euki11/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?