About this item
21° Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
Stanley-Bostitch manufactures top quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction and home improvement jobs. Their products include coil-fed screw systems, rivet tools, glue guns, a wide variety of collated nails, screws, pneumatic staplers and nailers, compressors, manually operated staplers and tackers, and specialty fasteners in a variety of materials and finishes. They have received a number of awards for their company and its products, and continue their innovation and commitment to bring the top quality products they are known for.
Stanley Bostitch LPF21PL Features:
- Includes two quick change nosepieces to convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications
- Push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability
- Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists
- Drives plastic collated 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" metal connector nails
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.