Bostitch 10-gallon, 6-peak horse power, 2-stage motor, stainless steel wet dry vaccum
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use this vacuum in garages and more.
Bostitch 10 gal Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vacuum, 8311041:
- 2-stage 6.0 peak HP motor
- 10 gal stainless steel wet/dry vacuum with 18 kPa and above high vacuum and less noise and with blower function and drain port design
- Includes dust-full indicator for easy maintenance and the swiveling casters and large rear wheels along with detachable metal handle provide ease of movement
- 18' power cord with cord wrap design for easy and extended reach
- Large on/off switch with waterproof design for safe and quick access
- On-board accessory storage box to get all accessories well organized
- Accessories include 2-1/2" x 6' hose, 2 extension wands, utility nozzle, crevice nozzle, floor brush, cartridge filter and dust bag
- Perfect for a garage, workshop, hotel, car-wash and more
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# 8311041
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.86 x 16.73 x 33.86|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use Type F shop vac brand bags. They fit perfect ad can be found relatively cheap. Remove the bag and filter before using it for liquids.by Johnnycakes11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd like to know as well. A reviewer mentioned Shop Vac bags. Which one?by happycamper10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product will work for sucking water out of a basement carpet.by CommunityAnswer8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. suction and blower port function well with hose staying attached during both actionsby happycamper9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?