About this item
Improve the comfort and decor of your office with the Boss Upholstered Task Chair with Adjustable Arms. It features a beneficial waterfall design that's both attractive and helps to reduce leg stress, making it ideal if you're accustomed to sitting for extended amounts of time. A padded back, seat and ergonomically-designed lumbar region provide cushioned support. The task chair with arms is durable so it feels nice and can last a long time. The back height, seat depth, seat height and arms are all fully adjustable so you can customize the fit to suit your needs. This upholstered chair with arms comes in black to suit just about any space.
Boss Mid-Back Fabric Office/Task Chair with Arms, Black:
- Fabric is soft and durable
- Fully adjustable back height, seat height/depth and arms
- Built-in lumbar support
- Waterfall design helps reduce leg stress
- Casters allow for easy mobility
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 12.0 x 24.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the distance between the arms at its narrowist is 18.5". It can be increased to 20.5"by KetchupSlim8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the distance between the arms can be adjusted by sliding them out during assembly.by txshopgal9/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the distance can be adjusted, but it's only about a 1" variance on each side.by GreatDealDan8/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's true. They can only be adjusted by loosening the underside screws, adjusting, & retightening. They can only be adjusted about 1" farther out on each side.by kiminkc10/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back of the chair is NOT height adjustable and does not have a tilt featureby KetchupSlim10/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, no tilt feature but it is very comfortable and there seems to be enough give in the back.by txshopgal3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- does not have tilt featureby An anonymous customer4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 year limited warranty.by GreatDealDan8/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 year limited warranty - save your model number and po#by sunray10/21/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?