About this item
Enjoy lively, vibrant sound with the Boss MC400 ATV Speakers. Made of chrome, the 3" weatherproof speakers pack a powerful sound in a compact package. Adjust the sound to your liking with the rotary volume control, and easily install the amplified speakers on your bike or all terrain vehicle with the convenient handle bar mount. The weatherproof speakers allow you to play music off virtually any audio unit with a 3.5mm audio output. Use the Boss MC400 speaker to enjoy 600W of maximum power the next time you are out biking or riding your ATV.
Boss MC400 Amplified 3.0" Weatherproof Speakers:
- Chrome 3" speakers
- 3.5mm audio input
- Handle bar mount
- Rotary volume control
- 600W maximum power
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 13.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it comes with a angle bracket that is pre drilled to mount underneath the mirror boltby 9yrRider8/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you take your mirrors off and slip the bracket through the screw in area of the mirrors then reinstall with the speaker . clamps are on the speakers..The speakers are larger than I thought they would beby SwatMarshal7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It shows on walmarts site they are included however mine did not come so I did write a lengthy email explaining the issue with showing them in pic and description. You can order a mirror clamp and use that for handlebar mount from motorcycle superstar.com 10 .99 each . They will clamp on bar and you mount speaker mount through the hole provided for mirror.by Berazzled3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to make a box about thesize of the productby Carlpair12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to purchase the round clamps and hardware at your local cycle shop. The mounts for this speaker system are intended to go on you mirror mounts.by CoastalRedneck11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a power wire coming from the amp to be attached to the battery or variable 12v source. Good idea to install a inline fuse with itby 9yrRider8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is wired to your battery . I added as switch and an wire with inline fuse 5amp. Very simple process and you tube has many videos. Speakers plug into amp after coming off battery . System comes with directions but def use the inline fuse to protect it and switch to turn off and on or u can wire it to what they call an add a circuit which goes into your fuses.by Berazzled3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The amplifier is about 4"x4" and has a negative and posistive wire that goes to your battery.by CoastalRedneck2/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i dont know exactly, but i would guess 6ft each. i mounted the amp near my seat and had plenty of wire to mount them within the fairingby 9yrRider8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 6'by SwatMarshal7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Boss MC400 Amplified 3.0" Waterproof ATV Speakers come with approx 12 feet of speaker wire.by CommunityAnswer6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?