Boss LeatherPlus Task Chair
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Boss LeatherPlus Executive Chair is a comfortable and adjustable black leather office chair that would be a good choice for almost any office setting. It would make a stylish and functional addition to any room. It is upholstered in LeatherPlus that is infused with polyurethane to provide the utmost in seating comfort. The leather upholstery also makes this Boss task chair soft, comfortable and durable, so it will last for a long time. It has a thick padded seat and the back has built-in lumbar support for added comfort. This office task chair has hooded double-wheel casters that provide ease of movement. The luxurious waterfall seat reduces stress to the legs that often accompanies long periods of sitting in the office environment.
Boss LeatherPlus Task Chair:
- Boss task chair is beautifully upholstered in LeatherPlus
- LeatherPlus is leather that has been infused with polyurethane for added softness and durability
- Thick padded seat and back with built-in lumbar support
- Waterfall seat reduces stress to your legs
- Adjustable depth back
- Boss task chair has pneumatic seat height adjustment
- 5-star nylon base allows smooth movement and stability
- Hooded double-wheel casters
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 25.0 x 40.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello, I do believe that the chair lowered to about a foot off the ground, and raised itsself about that same length. So I think down.... say 12 inches, and up say 12, something in that proximity.by KmcjB11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say about 1 foot to 1 1/2 -2 feet off the ground, and lowered to about 1 foot or so... thats a rough guesstimate for you.by KmcjB11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 250 and I sit here alot, so take into consideration that if your lighter, and or your not a computer hack like I am then this chair would be perfect for you. But somebody 275 or more... maybe not. You see... I don't want to buy a chair today, and have the cushion sink om me tommorrow, and I'm not saying that that will happen with this chair, but if you sit on it for an extended period time... like I do, and you weigh 250 something lbs. like I do, then maybe down the road you could see having a problem. Not if I was in shape, and about 200 - 230 this chair is outstanding. comfortable, leather, slick looking unit would be absolutely perfect. But it's just not for me. Thanks for asking...by KmcjB4/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?