About this item
The Boss Executive CaressoftPlus Pillow Top Chair with Padded Armrests is the ideal response to a busy work life. Time spent in your office should be comfortable and relaxing, and this stylish and elegant office chair is just that. This high-back office chair supports your back, so you can sit on it all day long. The armrests feature extra padding to protect and cushion your elbows and forearms to reduce daily strain. Pillow top cushions have been added for extra comfort and support. This boss executive chair uses a pneumatic gas lift system for height control, as well as adjustable tilt tension for full customization. The large nylon base features hooded double wheel casters that makes it easy to move and give excellent stability. Make the time you spend in your office more comfortable today.
Boss Executive CaressoftPlus Pillow Top Chair with Padded Armrests:
- Beautifully upholstered in black CaressoftPlus
- Pillow top cushions for added comfort
- Padded arm rests
- Adjustable tile tension control
- Pneumatic gas lift seat height adjustment
- Large 27" nylon base with black caps
- Hooded double wheel casters
- Style: High back office chair
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||45.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.0 x 31.5 x 46.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It is an easy assembly though. I am 66 years old and had no problem putting it together.by dolli2u5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you will have to assemble it upon arrival.by CommunityAnswer5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's in parts but is easily assembled - many parts just slipping together, like putting the casters under the base. The others just require knowledge of a #3 Phillips tip screw driver. I use a screw gun, but VERY carefully! Just make sure you don't tighten the arms up to the seat and chair back until you have all of the screws IN place for both arms and started without cross threading any. Then tighten as you would lug nuts or head bolts, i.e. in a pattern until ALL are equally tight.by StageRt5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not assembled but you literally have steps... you put the pulls on, is very easy to slide in base, you put a a bar in the middle of base through the bottom, you put the arms on and then u put the top/bottom of chair on the bar that is connected to the base, simpleby mzdaniellenicole5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not.. the cushions are held in place by connecting the arms, the wheels snap into the base, the base must be attached to the bottom cushion. It takes a bit of strength to line things up, but it isn't too hard.by Gaimz5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Boss chair does not recline. There is a larger more expensive one that might but you would have to call the company to find out. There is no reason to have a reclining chair to work at your desk and/or computer. That would be a different kind of chair.by Caveman1st5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks everyone for their responses! I just got the chair today, and although it doesn't recline, it's cushy enough to completely relax back. Not stiff at all, somewhat springy. You've all helped me make the right choice - What a great chair!by Simonorman2/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it reclines.by ineedadayoff5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not recline. But it is a well built and comfortable chair. I would purchase it again.by disney1forever5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No does not recline.by MarsRocks5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SEAT IS SOFT AND DOES TILT A BITby Kyobi11/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pillow top seat is more toward the knees. Where you actually sit is not that thick. Yes, it does tilt back and rock or you can lock it in place.by Opinioned9/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not the softest. It is comfortable, but its more of a firm style cushion. It tilts back and rocks nicely. There is a tension adjuster for the rocking as well.by Doonyay3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it reclines, you can adjust the stiffness of the recline by adjusting the tension knob under the chair.by teddyboy465/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat is soft but firm. It does not rock. There is a slight tilt position. I use it but some people do not. You should not use a rocking type of chair when working at a desk.by Caveman1st12/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?