About this item
This Boss Audio System Subpoly Injection Cone is designed to provide clean, high-quality sound. Features of the Chaos Extreme 8' Car Speaker include 2-ohm with 400W x 4 channels maximum power, 4-ohm with 150W x 4 channels RMS power and 4-ohm maximum bridged power. The Boss Car Speaker has a signal-to-noise ratio of 102dB and line and speaker level inputs for your convenience. With a quick and easy installation process, the Chaos Extreme 8' Car Speaker is the smart choice for anyone who wants maximum performance for their car audio system.
Boss Chaos Extreme 8' Subpoly Injection Cone:
- Remote subwoofer level control line
- Maximum power, 2-ohm with 400W x 4 channels
- RMS power: 4-ohm with 150w x 4 channels
- Maximum bridged power: 4-ohm
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Signal to noise ratio 102dB
- 0-+18dB variable bass
|Product Type:||Car subwoofer driver|
|Nominal (rms) Output Power:||200 Watt|
|Max (rms) Output Power:||400 Watt|
|Response Bandwidth:||40 - 4500 Hz|
|Input Impedance:||4 Ohm|
|Speakers Included:||Car subwoofer driver - 8" - 200 Watt - 40 - 4500 Hz - 4 Ohm - wired|
|Driver Details:||Car subwoofer driver : 1 x subwoofer driver - 8"|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 9.5 x 4.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- No it is not free but pretty close it cost me $20.72 for shipping site to store.by Sinbad792/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This sub is marketed on other sites as being suitable for free air (infinite baffle) use. However, I blew two in my 300C in short order in a free air application.by 300cGuy6/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, sealed enclosure only (bossaudio.com website).by jukka4/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?