About this item
Enhance the sound of your car system with this Boss Audio Audio CX154DVC Chaos Exxtreme 15" DVC Subwoofer. It is capable of delivering booming low-end bass sounds for your sound system. This model features a brushed injection cone, double stacked magnets and dual 4-ohm voice coils for an impressive result. This Boss Audio subwoofer (one subwoofer) can handle up to 1800 watts and 900 watts at RMS so it can be used with a variety of power amps. A depth of 7-1/8" is required to mount this speaker in your vehicle. This 15" car subwoofer will offer enhanced low-frequency sounds for your car audio system.
Boss Audio Audio CX154DVC Chaos Exxtreme 15" DVC Subwoofer:
- 1800 watts output power
- 900 watts RMS
- Works with a range of power amps
- Brushed injection cone
- Double stacked magnets
- 15" car subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Designed to enhance the low-end bass sounds of your car audio system
- Requires a depth of 7-1/8" for mounting
|Product Type:||Car subwoofer driver|
|Nominal (rms) Output Power:||900 Watt|
|Max (rms) Output Power:||1800 Watt|
|Response Bandwidth:||25 - 1500 Hz|
|Input Impedance:||2/8 Ohm|
|Speakers Included:||Car subwoofer driver - 15" - 900 Watt - 25 - 1500 Hz - 2/8 Ohm - wired|
|Driver Details:||Car subwoofer driver : 1 x subwoofer driver - 15"|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.38 x 15.38 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- proinstaller909, same issue, first one took 25 minutes, second one was only 10. Infinity 611 amp adjusted properly and not setting off the clip indicator.by SCARNG1/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I blew this sub up in 20 minutes with a 650 watt infinity amp. No more than 650 watts will be needed to push this sub.by proAudioInstaller9091/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I looked it up on there website and it says the can push 500 watts. i found an amp on amazon.com for $169.45 not the cheapest but will sound better and push the 4ohm load. it's the Kenwood kac 9105d 1800w class d mono amp it says 1800 but that's for 1ohm this is 4ohm's so it will push it at 500 exactly. if you need any more help let me know.by mtravis2/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. hey mtravis, so then where could i find an amp that would be capable of providing the 1800 watts that the sub is capable of?
- i bought 2 dvc 15"s and a 2000.2 boss amp. the amp pushes them very easily and it has several eq options on it to fine tune.by chrisj217/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- best buy boss audio 3400 watt amp for $135by Ruben9991/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?