Boss Audio BASS800 8" Amplified Subwoofer (One Subwoofer)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a unique piece to your home game room with this Halex Dartboard. The interactive dartboard offers a fun trash talk feature that will bring a sense of challenge to your game of darts. The five levels of cyber match game play will provide you with hours of entertainment and challenges. The dartboard game features an electronic LCD display with cricket marks for easy scoring. The dartboard is designed to be used with soft tip darts and requires three AAA batteries. Whether you are playing alone or with friends, this Halex Electronic Dartboard is sure to provide hours of entertainment.
Boss BASS800 10" Amplified Subwoofer:
- High-level input
- Green and red LED power status indicator
- Phase selector switch: 0 or 180 degrees
- Adjustable input sensitivity: 0.2V to 6V
- 0 to +12dB variable bass boost
- Subsonic filter
- Low pass filter
- Soft delay remote turn-on
- Thermal, short and overload
- Protection circuits
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.378|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 14.0 x 9.87|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. can this product be added to a stock auto stereo and how difficult is the installation?
- Yes, but as was stated earlier, you need to run the speaker level inputs off your rear speakers because very few stock radios have RCA subwoofer outputs. That's easy, but the sub has to have it's own power and ground run, too.by rballard5611/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- eby Pnutsnpopcorn2/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...as long as you have a remote amp on from your stock stereo. If you never installed a stereo before have a professional do it.by charnois5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you would need to run wires from your rear speakers and connect them to the high level inputs on the subwoofer. If you have a subwoofer out on your stock system then you can connect directly to the low level input.by Zedman11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be added to a stock auto stereo. It has what they call a high level input harness and jack in the back. You hook up 4 speaker wires to the harness and one small ground wire. It is easy to hook up IF you do some research on the web beforehand. I also like the YouTube videos. This one is easier than most since you do not have to worry about the amp and the subwoofer not matching up. No box to fool with either. But it is not something I could have done by simply reading the instructions that came with it. You have to find out where all those wires are located on your particular vehicle and how to disassemble everything. I am slow so it took me about 4 to 6 hours of research and about an hour shopping for parts (wires and connectors). The actual install took me about 2 hours. I was in the mood to take my time and not rush. I could probably install one now in about 45 minutes in the exact same make and model of vehicle.by OldManWithSub11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you probably could with an adapter if its a newer vehicle in my truck I don't have a stock stereo so I don't wanna say yesby BigModo3/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can add this to your existing stereo. If you buy a suitable wiring kit, the installation is pretty easy. I got a Pyle PLAM40 wiring kit for this, and it worked out pretty well.by someguyonline11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely, but why would you want to. Search powered home subwoofer. Mine's a 10" Polk and it was just $99 from NewEgg. Rocks the whole house!by rballard5611/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Pnutsnpopcorn2/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby charnois5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would need a 12 volt power supply to power the amp in in the subwoofer. Other then that the connects are the same.by Zedman11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its the wrong descriptionby Pnutsnpopcorn2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its messed up the description big time. Also this is for the 8" model not the 10" sub model.by LuisZ7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?