Boss Audio 658CK - CD/MP3 Receiver/Speaker Package System Bundle
About this item
About this item
This Boss 658CK Audio System and CD/MP3 Receiver/Speaker Package delivers high-quality sound that will have you riding to the beat in no time. The Boss Audio Stereo System has an AM/FM radio with 30 presents, USB port and plays both CDs and MP3s. With a front auxiliary input, a pair of 6.5 " two-way speakers with grille and a fully detachable face for extra security, this Boss car stereo package system is a good investment. If you are looking for a premium car stereo with all the accessories you could need, this Boss 658CK Audio System is a perfect package for music lovers everywhere.
Boss Audio 658CK - CD/MP3 Receiver/Speaker Package System:
- (1) Single DIN CD/MP3 Receiver
- (2) 6.5" Speakers
- (2) 6.5" Speaker Grilles
In-Dash Receiver Features:
- Single DIN Mounting
- Detachable Front Panel
- 60 Watts x 4 Peak Power
- Total System Power = 240 Watts Peak
- 30 AM/FM Presets (12AM/18FM)
- Front 3.5mm Audio & **USB Inputs
- 2-Channel RCA Pre-outs
- Separate Bass, Treble, Balance & Fader Controls
**USB not compatible with any Apple products, will only charge. All Apple products can must be connected via the front 3.5mm input for playback.
Car Speaker Features:
- 6.5" 2-Way Coaxial Design
- 125 Watts Peak Power Handling (per speaker)
- Total System Power = 250 Watts Peak
- 1" Poly Dome Tweeters
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 7.0 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The radio comes in English language, the user installation manual comes one in English and one in Spanish.by An anonymous customer6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- spanish and englishby crazy38723/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I depends on your actual installation, if you know what are the wires of your speakers, power and ground of your car, you won't need an adapter. The kit comes with a wiring diagram sticker on the radio as well as on the user manual.by An anonymous customer6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it comes with one but you will need a harness from car to sterio. To make plug and play.by Jessilight102/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put in my 1999 civic.by SMMMB3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a ford contour u may need an adapter if they sell one for that vehicle unless u have a basic radio in there now .by crazy38723/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?