Born Free 9-oz Glass Baby Bottles, BPA-Free, 3-Pack with Bonus Silicone Sleeve
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This 3-pack of Born Free 9-oz Glass Baby Bottles with Bonus Silicone Sleeve is free from BPA and PVC. These bottles are uniquely designed to address the feeding needs of all babies, whether they are breastfed, formula fed or both.
Born Free 9-oz Glass Baby Bottles, BPA-Free, 3-Pack with Bonus Silicone Sleeve:
- Free from BPA and PVC
- Uniquely designed to address the feeding needs of all babies, whether they are breastfed, formula fed or both
- The natural feeding choice for all mothers
- Patented ActiveFlow Venting Technology helps extend breastfeeding by mimicking mother's natural flow, which is controlled by baby while nursing
- Active feeding helps prevent nipple confusion and reduces air ingested by baby while feeding
- ActiveFlow Technology is also clinically designed to reduce colic symptoms, such as gas pain and fussiness, which can be experienced particularly after drinking formula
- Baby controls the flow of milk, similar to breastfeeding
- 9-oz bottles offer medium flow
- Package contains 3 bottles
- Age Range: birth and up
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.56 x 8.25 x 2.81|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- toddler maybe but not baby. Its too heavyby Twcjen10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are heavier than plastic ones so .... If your baby is strong enough, he/she may hold on their ownby jwniffwe6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Clearly will be heavier than plastic bottles-- but the silicone sleeve makes them easy for an older baby to hold. I think by 6 mo most babies are capable of holding any bottle!!by Cr6107854/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They're a little heavy...idk how old of a baby you're talking about, but if you're talking about a little, little, guy...then these are too hard for them :/ For an older baby their fine. My son is 4 months and can't hold it. But my niece is 10 months and can no problemby Seamonkeysmommy3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, they are made from glass so they are heat resistant.by jwniffwe8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no they would work just fine in a bottle warmer, it even says you can in the directions packetby ChristiLylah4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put mine in boiling water to heat breast milk in, and they hold up just find. I'm sure they'd be fine in your bottle warmerby Seamonkeysmommy2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can buy any brand nipples it will work with it, as long as it says wide nipple size. Like Playtex, Nuk, Avent all fit into itby Twcjen10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can't find them on the walmart.com website, I would suggest looking at the website for the company that made the bottle.by Tigger61fire5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?