About this item
This Born Free Training Cup 7-oz features a teething-friendly soft spout that eases the transition from bottle to cup.
Born Free 7-oz Training Cup, BPA-Free:
- The Born Free Training Cup 7-oz is free from BPA and PVC
- Uniquely designed to address the feeding needs of all babies, whether they are breastfed, formula fed or both
- This BPA-Free Born Free Sippy Cup is the natural feeding choice for all mothers
- Patented ActiveFlow Venting Technology helps extend breastfeeding by mimicking mother's natural flow, which is controlled by baby while nursing
- Active feeding helps prevent nipple confusion and reduces air ingested by baby while feeding
- The BPA-Free Born Free Sippy Cup ActiveFlow Technology is also clinically designed to reduce colic symptoms, such as gas pain and fussiness, which can be experienced particularly after drinking formula
- Teething-friendly soft spout eases transition from bottle to cup
- Top rack dishwasher-safe
- All handles, collars, nipples and spouts are completely interchangeable between any Born Free bottle or cup
- Born Free Cup Age Range: 6 months and up
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.33|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 4.75 x 2.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.