Boost High Protein Creamy Strawberry Complete Nutritional Drink, 8 Ounce, 6 Count
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get your protein boost in a bottle with the Boost High Protein Nutritional Strawberry Energy Drink. Boost Protein Drinks are nutritionally balanced with 26 vitamins and minerals for energy and high protein. If you need to increase strength and endurance during your workouts, Boost High Protein Drinks contain muscle-supporting protein-rich ingredients to help you train harder and longer. Or, you can use these high protein strawberry-flavored drinks as a post-recovery workout drink.
Boost High Protein Nutritional Strawberry Energy Drink:
- High protein
- Doctor recommended
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Contains vitamins C, E, A and selenium
- Protein to help build and maintain muscle
- Source of calcium, folic acid, B6 and B12
- 8 oz size
Ingredients: Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Vegetable Oil (Canola, High Oleic Sunflower, Corn Oils), Calcium Caseinate, Sodium Caseinate And Less Than 0.5%: Potassium Citrate, Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Calcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Chromic Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Ferrous Sulfate, Red 3 (Color).
Directions: Chill--shake well. Refrigerate after opening And use within 48 hours.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 6.9 x 5.85|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6 G||9|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 G||3|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 10 Mg||3|
|Sodium 170 Mg||7|
|Potassium 380 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 33 G||11|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 18 G|
|Protein 15 G||30|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby LaMysticalLady3/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- from their website: BOOST® Original, BOOST® High Protein, BOOST PLUS®, BOOST® Calorie Smart™, and BOOST Glucose Control® nutritional drinks are all lactose-free*. However, BOOST® High Protein Powder Drink Mix is not lactose-free. *Not suitable for persons with galactosemia.by Pulsk112/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will the high protein boost help me gain muscle if i drink it after everytime i lift weights?
- Boost is for people with dietary problems. It is not recommended for as a weight loss diet, and I doubt it would help you in this situation. But you could contact their website to make sure.by Pulsk15/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it for my husband's feeding tube but had to add protein mix and a little water, but check with your doctor because sometimes the patient needs more nutrients than what is in the product.by dadslittlebit12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?