Customers also viewed these products
- $19.99 List price $24.98Save $4.99
- from $9.99
- from $8.54
- $12.89 List price $19.98Save $7.09
Check out these related products
- $23.39 List price $24.95Save $1.56
- $14.98 List price $19.98Save $5.00
- $19.62 List price $29.95Save $10.33
- $16.79 List price $24.99Save $8.20
- $9.99 List price $14.99Save $5.00
- $17.99 List price $26.98Save $8.99
- $16.49 List price $29.95Save $13.46
- $19.59 List price $29.99Save $10.40
- $21.00 List price $26.95Save $5.95
- $17.95 List price $27.95Save $10.00
- $19.98 List price $29.95Save $9.97
- $19.99 List price $29.95Save $9.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
All he did was speak the truth. In 1966, filmmaker Frank DeFelitta made a documentary for NBC News about life in the Mississippi Delta. The film outraged many white Southerners because it included an extraordinary scene featuring a black, illiterate waiter at a 'whites only' restaurant in Greenwood, MS, in which Booker Wright exploded the myth of who he was and how he felt about his position serving the white community. The fallout for him was extreme: He lost his job, was beaten and ostracized by those that considered him 'one of their own.' Forty-six years after his televised appearance, Booker's granddaughter, Yvette Johnson, and Frank's son, director Raymond DeFelitta, are in search to discover who Booker Wright was and what led him to commit this courageous act of 'accidental activism'.
Interview with Director Raymond De Felitta, "The Streets of Greenwood" - Short Film by Jack Willis, John Reavis and Fred Wardenburg, Additional Scenes with Commentary.
Presented in Black & White.
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Frame|
|Actors:||Hodding Carter, Frank De Felitta, Yvette Johnson, Leroy Jones, David Jordan, William Winter|
|Studio & Production Company:||Universal Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Record Label:||New Video Group|
|Digital Video Formats:||DVD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $5.00 List price $6.99Save $1.99
- $6.49 List price $9.98Save $3.49
- $21.28 List price $29.95Save $8.67
- $13.99 List price $19.99Save $6.00
- from $5.62
- $5.99 List price $9.98Save $3.99
- from $9.18
- $20.69 List price $29.99Save $9.30
- $11.99 List price $19.95Save $7.96
- $4.99 List price $5.98Save $0.99
- $17.99 List price $24.95Save $6.96
- $8.61 List price $14.99Save $6.38
- $12.99 List price $19.99Save $7.00
- $9.53 List price $19.97Save $10.44