Similar items in stock
- $3.13 Was $3.48Save $0.35
Bonne Maman: Cherry Preserves, 13 Oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ingredients: Cherries, Sugar, Cane Sugar, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Fruit Pectin.
Directions: Refrigerate after opening; best before: see side Of lid.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.33|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.32 x 3.32 x 3.8|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 13 G||4|
|Sugars 13 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- very good jam...not much gel...chunks of nice flavored cherriesby pepper94284/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sweet red cherries. seems like all fruit. this is the best cherry jam i have ever bought. the peach and the apricot are also excellent. i am very happy i found this brand.by iappreciategoodproducts1/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure I understand the question, but these cherry preserves are the best there is. The preserves have fruit in them where gel is just a solid jello-like consistency, which probably has a lot of sugar and pectin in it. I would never buy the "gel" kind.by lucor0511/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?