Harvestland Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, 36 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ingredients: Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
Instructions: Safe handling instructions: this product was prepared From inspected andpassed meat And/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria thatcould cause illness. If the product is mishandled or cooked improperly.For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions. Keeprefrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave. Keep raw meatand poultry separate From other foods. Wash working surfaces (includingcutting boards), utensils, And hands after touching raw meat or poultry.Cook thoroughly. Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediatelyor discard.; Oven: 1. preheat oven To 375f. 2. place frozen chicken in a foil-linedbaking sheet. 3. bake 45 minutes (30 minutes if thawed), or untilinternal temperature reaches 170f.; Grill: 1. spray grill with cooking spray. 2. prepare grill so heat ismedium hot. 3. grill frozen chicken breasts, cooking 9-10 minutes oneach side until meat thermometer inserted in center registers 170f. ifusing charcoal grill, test temperature by holding your hand 6 inchesabove the grill rack. The fire is medium-hot if you can comfortably holdyour hand for 4 To 6 seconds.; Skillet: 1. lightly coat skillet with oil or cooking spray. Heat panover medium-high heat. 2. add frozen chicken breasts And brown 1 minuteper side. 3. reduce heat To medium-low, cover And cook 18 To 20 minutes(15-18 minutes if thawed), until internal temperature reaches 170f,turning 3 To 4 times.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Natural , Low Fat|
|Count:||5-7 individually wrapped|
|Size:||36 oz net weight|
|Features:||USDA a grade , Frozen at its freshest , 99% fat free , No hormones or steriods added , Individually wrapped , Yes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.56 x 5.25 x 4.66 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2 G||3|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 G||3|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 125 Mg||42|
|Sodium 85 Mg||3|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 35 G||70|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, they are individually wrapped, and trimmed very close so there is no waste, they are worth every penny.by Lubahound8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I totally recommend it!by jesicarv8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have looked everywhere on the box and nothing is mentioned about "GMO's." However, there are many claims of exactly "how" this chicken is organic. I really doubt if there are GMO's in them.by Daisy981/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see a problem with a crockpot. I actually use a meat tenderizer, then cut into strips, then sauté. That way, no oven, no flour or coating. I would certainly wash it first, even if you cook it from frozen. There shouldn't be a problem cooking from frozen as long as you wash it. I've cooked a partially thawed chicken breast without a problem.by Daisy9811/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?