About this item
Upgrade your kitchen equipment with this BonJour Chef's Torch with Fuel Gauge. This item is an essential tool for preparing the classic crème brûlée. The BonJour kitchen torch also has a variety of other uses in the kitchen, including browning meringue or twice-baked potatoes, melting cheese on onion soup gratinée, fire roasted salsa and more. It features a durable die-cast aluminum design with an ergonomic handle. The crème brûlée torch is easy to refill with butane and it has a window to show the level of the fuel. It also includes a removable stand and safety lock.
BonJour Chef's Torch with Fuel Gauge, Brushed Aluminum:
- Fuel level indicator window shows when it's time to refill
- Ergonomic handle
- Easy to refill with butane fuel
- Die-cast aluminum body
- Anti-flare flame
- Safety lock
- Removable stand
- Crème brûlée torch with adjustable temperature
- Ideal for making crème brulee, melting cheese for onion soup gratinee, finishing meringue, caramelizing sugar and much more
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 3.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can look up ebay, look for Zippo butane fuel. Comes in a black and blue bottle.by hellstorm20044/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, butane is not included with the Chef's Torch.by CommunityAnswer2/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?