About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||97.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||63.0 x 25.0 x 55.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Trio Trainer is made in China. The seat is adjustable by as much as 5-1/2" forward and back and it has 4 height adjustments. The knobs that hold these positions are very robust and made well. The assembly directions were very easy and clear to follow. I'm 6'5" 230 pounds and the bike feels great for me.by TrioTime2/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband put it together in about 2 hours. The instructions were easy to follow (he had no problem with it). The seat can be adjusted easily. I am 5 ft tall and I have to pull it all the way to the front and it is still a bit of a stretch for me using the recumbent , but not uncomfortable.by SWB32/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The 3880 includes a workout DVD, adapter, two sets of pedals to switch between elliptical or recumbent, 4 custom programs, 19 preset programs, 4 heart rate control programs, watt control program, target heart rate program and body fat program. These options are unavailable in the 3980.by CommunityAnswer3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The BRT-3880 is actually a rowing machine. The BRT-3980 seems to be an older version of my BRT7820 Trio Trainer.by TrioTime2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Trio Trainer can be used used without plugging it in, but to get all 24 programs and to use the computer, it needs to be plugged in. Oh, it uses quiet magnetic resistance.by TrioTime5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It has a panel where you can choose you workout levels.by SWB32/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?