Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $14.96
- $9.98 Was $10.53Save $0.55
- $11.63 Was $14.57Save $2.94
Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder Vanilla 1.95 LB
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder Vanilla, 2 lb
- Whey protein dietary supplement
- Vanilla flavor adds delicious taste to a protein shake
- Powerful blend of high-quality protein and branched chain amino acids
- Supports lean muscle and exercise recovery
- Contains over 7 grams of BCAAs, crystalline taurine, lean mass activators and glutamine
- 2 lb
Health Concern: Muscle Growth
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. Keep in a dry place, tightly closed And avoid excessive heat. For your protection, do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you have kidney disease. Discontinue use And consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Ingredients: Super Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Super Recovery Blend (Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, L-Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose. Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients. Typical Amino Acid Profile (Milligrams Per 33g Scoop****): Essential Amino Acids: 352mg Histidine, 1,174mg Isoleucine, 1,970mg Leucine, 1,638mg Lysine, 451mg Methionine, 649mg Phenylalanine, 1,306mg Threonine, 389mg Tryptophan***, 1,107mg Valine. Nonessential Amino Acids: 914mg Alanine, 453mg Arginine, 2,392mg Aspartic Acid, 483mg Cysteine, 3,146mg Glutamic Acid, 352mg Glycine, 1,135 Proline, 958mg Serine, 579mg Tyrosine. ***L-Tryptophan Is Naturally Occurring, Not Added. ****Approximate Values.
Instructions: For adults, add one (1) scoop (33g) to 6-8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage daily. Serious athletes And bodybuilders (over 125 pounds) should consume 1-2 scoops immediately after exercise. Blender - simple: cover And blend for 20-30 seconds.^^ Shaker - simpler: cover And shake for 25-20 seconds. Glass & spoon - simplest. Stir for 20-30 seconds or until completely blended. ^^For mass gaining: add higher calorie foods such as peanut butter, 1-2% milk, And fruit juices. For dieters: add lower calorie foods such as skim milk or just use water.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Digital Video Formats:||Tubs|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate No|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sure it can, just tastes kind of yucky and I blend the mix as you end up with undissolved particles, yuck Add banana, ice cream, honey, wheat germ or whatever you like.by holymoly12110/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Whey protein can be mixed with water, but doesn't taste so good that way. I use soy milk. This gives me the benefit of 2 sources of protein in one drink. and it tastes delicious. I make smoothies using 1 scoop (26 grams of protein) of the Whey powder and Soymilk, frozen fruits, and a little Kool Aid-type drink mix powder (sugar-free) and add some sucralose ("Splenda") to taste. Wow! It's tasty, nutritious, refreshing and satisfying. give it a try.by Cheri174evr9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My sister just tried this product with water. She said the flavor is the same but the texture is not as creamy or thick. It still mixes the sameby jorie6410/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can honestly be mixed with anything you want. People generally mix it with milk for taste and because milk adds more protein to the mix.by GlockLife9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most that I know have always said they can be taken with water. I haven't heard that people use milk "because it gives better results." I cannot vouch for that. What I CAN say is that generally it TASTES BETTER when using milk...I personally use fat free milk with mine. The instructions on this container say to add one scoop to "6-8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage."by HumbleReviewer9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they can be mixed with water. But the taste will not be as good as with milk. I mix one with water in the morning and one with skim milk in the afternoon just for a treat to myself. The milk tast much better but I am really looking for the protein not the taste. The peanutbutter and strawberry is OK with water but I do not care to drink the vanilla or chocolate with water.by ulwarriors9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product can be mixed with any of your favorite drinks, including water OR milk.by ChillyW9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know about ALL the shakes, but some can. If you are using water to limit caloric intake, that is fine. If you are allergic or intolerant of milk, try soy or rice milk. Consistency will be "watery" as expected. I use fat FREE milk.by Junior79/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm deployed to Afghanistan. Getting milk out here could be a mission by itself. I use it with water, it works just as good and tastes delicious too.by ElCap9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I mix mine with water ice and fruit.by C1609/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, 3 grams per scoop.by holymoly1215/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by GlockLife9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your serving size is one scoop, carbs are 4g. If your serving size is 2 scoops, carbs are 8g.by HumbleReviewer4/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, at only 3 carbs per scoop (1 scoop is a bit less than 1 cup).by ChillyW9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the label, if you use 1 scoop of product, your carbs will be 3 gr. or 1% of RDA. (Based on a 2000 cal diet)by Junior79/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess that depends on your threshold for "low". If you use one scoop, you get 3g of total carbs (1g of which is sugars). One scoop provides 140 calories, only 20 of which are from fat.by chilly759/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can this product be used as a meal replacement?by porchese9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the serving size is 2 scoops (66 g) which contains only 4 grams of carbs.by Aview9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, only 2 g carb per scoop.by dikoaudof9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If 1 scoop...about 28 servings. If 2 scoops...about 14 sevings.by holymoly12110/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 27 servings if you use 1 scoop. 13 servings if you use 2 scoops (which is recommended for "Serious athletes and bodybuilders (over 125 pounds)"..."immediately after exercise."by HumbleReviewer4/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 13 servings of 52 grams of protein.by ulwarriors11/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends. If you use 1 scoop of product, it will yield about 27 servings. If you use 2 scoops, you will get about 14.by Junior76/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you use one scoop, there are about 27 servings per container. Using 2 scoops (as some people do) is wasteful since your body can't absorb that much protein at one time.by chilly756/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi The label states that it contains 14 servings based on 2 scoops each serving. This will give you 52g of Protein. However, I have found that many people use just one scoop so you could have closer to 28 depending on how much you use.by Emmalouise813/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the servings size. If you use one scoop per serving, a 2lb container yields about 27 servings. If you use 2 scoops per serving, a 2lb container yields about 14 servings etc.by w8lifter12/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Container says 14 but seems to have more because I use two servings per day and it lasts me longer than three weeksby JAySyxxx59/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $14.69 Was $33.71Save $19.02